Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Seperation of the exporting from the printing functionality done!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:17:02 +0200
Hi List!

I've checked in the seperation of exporting and printing functionality.

There are some new menu items under the File->Export menu.

-as "Plain Text" file
-as "PostScript" file
-as "PSML" file
-as "PDML" file

All these menu items will show the corresponding file format dialog.

These dialogs only contains the corresponding required widgets, e.g. the PDML exporting dialog won't show the "Packet Format" frame, as the formatting of the frames are given by the file format itself.

Any comments on the changes?

Regards, ULFL