Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RE: A couple of small problems with your Corporate Position Brief

From: "Bill Berkman (III)" <bill_berkman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:11:32 -0700
Dear Mr. Sharpe,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments.  As ClearSight is
not the owner of the referenced site nor controls the content presented
therein, I have taken the liberty of forwarding your email to the
webmaster of the site.

Thank you,
Bill Berkman (III)
Director, Marketing & Strategic Accounts
ClearSight Networks, Inc.
1825 Grant Street, Suite 710
San Mateo, CA 94402
Ph:  +1 650/287-2114