Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] A couple of small problems with your Corporate Position Brief web

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I thought I would mention that there seems to be a couple of minor
problems with the page at:

	http://www.itatinc.com/ClearSight%20%26%20Ethereal.htm

entitled:
	ClearSight Corporate Position Brief
	   ClearSight Analyzer & Ethereal
		  March 1, 2004

Firstly, what appears to be a label, 'DLL?s and EXE?s,' has been run into
the text of the previous paragraph, so things become unclear.

Secondly, there seems to be a word left out of the Summary:

"... Notwithstanding, to maintain its status as outstanding member of the
..."

It seems that should be "..., to maintain its status as _an_ outstanding
..."

Regards
-----