Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] WBXML preferences

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:07:26 +0200
Hi list,

I just added 2 preferences to the WBXML dissector:

1. Allow an end-user to enable/disable the rendering of WBXML tokens
into the token mapping of the encoded media type (from e.g., WML, SI,
SL, CO, WV-CSP, PROV, EMN etc).

2. Allow an end-user to skip the processing of the WBXML tokens (the
body) altogether, leaving only the WBXML header.

Both preferences are off by default. If any of those preferences is
set, an appropriate message is generated in the tree view with a text
reference to the WBXML preferences.

Regards,

Olivier