Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ClearSight/GPL update

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:33:03 -0500
Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:

That was about bloody time.

1, I assume Analyzer works fine even if you do not install Ethereal on the
host?

That's correct, although Analyzer can't decode as much traffic.

and
2 The version of Ethereal distributed is either distributed with all the
sources
or it is the standard version of Ethereal?

It's a modified version.  Sources are available on their web site at

    http://www.clearsightnet.com/form-download-Ethereal.jsp