Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in "Edit Color Filter" dialog

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:28:23 +0200
Hello all,

I noticed a bug in the "Edit Color Filter" dialog.

If you call the dialog via the "New" button of the "Coloring Rules" dialog and close the "Edit Color Filter" dialog with its "Cancel" button, a new invalid color filter ("name" as name of color filter and "filter" as color filter) will be added to the "Coloring Rules".

Can anyone confirm?

output of "ethereal -v":

ethereal 0.10.3 (CVS 20040308104033)
Compiled with GTK+ 2.2.4, with GLib 2.2.3, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.1, with libpcre 4.4, with Net-SNMP 5.1, with ADNS.
Running with WinPcap (version unknown) on Windows XP Service Pack 1, build 2600.

Regards,

Lars