Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Changes for sip-t decoding

From: Chernishov Yury <Chernishov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:45:29 +0600
Hi!

Does SIP-T part works for you? I mean multupart/mixed dissection.
As far as I can judge, packet-multupart.c receive wrong data
from packet-sip.c about "boundary" value
(the problem is "space" character before "bondary" value)!
Therefore packet-multipart.c can not separate
different multipart from each other correctly!

Can somebody send me trace for ethereal, if it works for you?