Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Information

From: "achraf laamarti " <achraf.laamarti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:40:26 GMT
I am working on packet-radius.c and i have some questions.
Could you please help me?

1-I don't know where to find the definition of tvbuff_t?Where is it?
2-What exactely do the function rd_value_to_str(), rd_match_to_strval(), rdconvertbufftostr(), rddecryptpass
(), rdconvertbufftobinstr()?
3-What is an EAP?

Excuse me if these questions are simple but there aren't many comments and it is a litte bit difficult for me.

Best regards!

Incroyable ! des SMS offerts avec CaraMail Premium - http://www.caramailmax.com