Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Changes for sip-t decoding

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff_morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:15:25 -0400

Anders Broman wrote:

Checked in the changes to packet-isup.c with the change to put "ISUP:" in
front off the ISUP message type.

Hmmm, is this necessary? Or could it be made a preference (like 'isup_show_cic_in_info')?

I generally prefer the Info column to be cleaner (since when viewing ISUP over MTP3 or M3UA putting "ISUP:" in the Info column is redundant--you can see the protocol in the Protocol column).