Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Capturing packets with Ethereal using Bluetooth Interface in Pico

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:00:02 +0200 (CEST)
1.
I am a beginner to Ethereal. I want to observe the flow of RTP/UDP packets on
VOIP. Can anyone tell me which application on Windows which uses RTP and the
procedure to capture RTP packets using Ethereal.

2.
Can Ethereal capture packets using Bluetooth Interface in a piconet??

Please reply me as soon as possible

Regards,
Srini