Ethereal-dev: Re: Re: [Ethereal-dev] FW: [Ethereal-users] post processing script for -R msnms

From: "achraf laamarti " <achraf.laamarti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:30:43 GMT
I have some questions because i don't know very much Ethereal and i have to work with it.
1- What is the dissector?
2-Which function in the class packet-radius should i change to add specific VSA?
3- What does the shared_secret consist of exactly? In what field of the packet does it correspond?
Sorry if these questions are not so inteesting as yours but i am a student and i begin in programming.

Best regards.

Incroyable ! des SMS offerts avec CaraMail Premium - http://www.caramailmax.com