Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal/plugins/rudp packet-rudp.

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:09:47 -0700
I'm sorry but I am not available Mar 12th. If you need assistance please
call 1-800-858-4000 and ask to have someone else help you. I will be
returning back to the office on Mar 15th.

>>> ethereal-dev 03/25/04 16:09 >>>

guy         2004/03/25 17:09:18 CST

  Modified files:
    plugins/rudp         packet-rudp.c
  Log:
  Squelch compiler warnings, and remove some trailing blanks from lines.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2       +25 -25    ethereal/plugins/rudp/packet-rudp.c