Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] reference memory

From: "Daorong Yu" <Daorong.Yu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:46:21 -0500
Hi All,

I did more testing today and found that when I load in existing *.cap files
into GUI, I had the following problem

The instruction at "0x00000000" reference memory at 0x00000000". The memory
could not be "read".

If I run GUI->file->open any one of files, it works fine; but if I continue
to open another file, I have the above problem even if I close the previous
one.

Any hints?

Regards,
Daorong