Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Kerberos bild error

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:07:36 +0000
When trying --with-krb5 i get an awful lot of errors when building the shared library. Essentially it tries to pull in all of the kerberos libraries multiple times into the shared library, which
\obviously wont work.

See attached log file

Questions
1, are there any configure options to completely disable building these shared libraries and fall back
to the old style build?  so i can at least build it with kerberos support?

2, is it absolutely necessary to pull the kerberos stuff in into the ethereal shared library? Why cant it just link ethereal itself and tethereal itsefl with the kerberos libraries and leave
keberous outside of libethereal.

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail