Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] tcp updates

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:20:47 +0000
attached is a patch to tcp

Checked in.

later all other dissectors should be converted to this api.

What API is that?

tcp_dissect_pdus()

which is superior to doing it locally inside the dissectors sitting ontop of tcp.

Not all dissectors use this function yet to do 1, reassembly, 2, pdu boundary tracking

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2