Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] chinese name error

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:03:00 -0000
when open a dirctory which include chinese name dir or file, the ethereal occur error,and crash .
as if ethereal can't handle chinese name .the error is :
Glib-ERROR**:gmem.c :140:failed to allocte 2147483649bytes aborting.........
i had lookuped src code ,but i am not good at gtk program. i need someone help me.