Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RE: [Ethereal-users] Re: H.225 SETUP not recognised ? (2)

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:36:30 +0100
Hello Jan,

[CC'ing ethereal-dev]

If the initial message (H.225 SETUP) spans more than one TCP segment, then
you may enocunter this problem as only the last packet required to
reassemble the H.225 message will match the h225 display filter. If you then
save only the packets that match the current display filter, you now loose
packets hence Ethereal cannot reassemble those packets anymore.

[To ethereal-dev now] We should enhance reassembly-and-matching code so that
this type of behavior does not occur anymore.

Regards,

Olivier