Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Display filter working

From: Soft Boy <etherealfilter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:10:17 -0800 (PST)
> Libethereal is work in progress to put the
> dissection and display filter stuff into a library.
> While the library exists by now, the API
> a) probably needs cleanup and
> b) should be usable anyway.

Where are the APIs ? Is there any doc/readme or can
you please refer to me particular C files ??

> > Can I build  libethereal using the
> > ethereal.0.10.2 which I have downloaded ??
>
> No, libethereal (under unix) exists in current cvs
> only.
> If you want to test, take a look at the web pages ->
> development on how to download via cvs or the
> nightly
> source snapshots.
Thanks.
I took ethereal0.10.2 and compiled epan only. It gave
me 3 archives: libethereal, libdfilter, and libftypes.
I guess these do not have the dissectors. Do we have
any makefile to archive the dissector code in library
??

regards,
soft boy