Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] register.c

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:13:16 +0100
Dear all, Hi Jörg,

I added a dissector to epan/Makefile.am and did
./autogen.sh
./configure -enable-gtk2
make

The result was that my dissector was compiled and (possibly)
linked into the libraries. But epan/register.c was not
updated. So my stuff was not usable.

Deleting epan/register.c manually solved the problem. I can
not remember that i did that earlier. Has something changed
here? Is this a bug?

Best regards
Michael