Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Makefile.an and Makefile.nmake (idl2eth)

From: LEROY "Fr�d�ric" <flyisback@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:57:23 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I have some problems compiling my dissectors.

1) First i've no header files. I mean when i compile
my idl files (with idl2eth), only .c files are (can
be?)created.

2) I added the .c files in my epan/Makefile.common
file but when i recompile everythink (after doing a
make clean), the new dissectors are not compiled.

3) i looked further the differents makefiles and i
wonder if the ./Makefile file should not be modified.
(the problem is that i must include .Po files which
are present in the ./deps directory but i can't create
them because i don't have any header files ...)

My mail has probably nosense because i'm a pure noob
in makefiles but if u understand a little my problems
please help ;)

Regards

Fr�d�ric LEROY