Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Makefile.an and Makefile.nmake (idl2eth)

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:46:03 +0100
Hello Fr�d�ric,

You have to add the dissector sources in epan/Makefile.common (don't
forget to add "../" in front of the disssector source files after
having put them in the top-level Ethereal directory). Should your
dissector files also have header files, then the latter have to be
added to the top-level Makefile.common.

Regards,

Olivier