Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Proposed ethereal changes to include DOCSIS 2.0 packets

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:35:01 -0500

The attached patch file contains proposed source code that will allow ethereal to decode DOCSIS 2.0 packets.  This is in accordance with CableLabs specification SP-RFIv2.0-I04-030730.  This patch was created off the ethereal-0.10.2 release.  All my changes are in /plugins/docsis.  The files I modified / created includes:

Modified:
Makefile.am
packet-docsis.c
packet-docsis.h