Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Still having build problems

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:10:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I am still having problems with the Ethereal build. Here are the errors:

creating .libs/etherealS.c
./libtool: -v: command not found
(cd .libs &&  -c -fno-builtin -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions "etherealS.c")
./libtool: -c: command not found
gmake[2]: *** [ethereal] Error 127
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/.automount/panwest/host/home/rsharpe/open-src/ethereal'

This looks like something is going wrong in the local libtool scripts in
one or other of the subdirectories ...

I am looking at it now.

Regards
-----