Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] More info on build failures ...

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:21:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

This new build failure occurs on FreeBSD 4.3 and has only been occurring
in the last few days.

The problem areas is (among other things):

++ cd .libs
++ -c -fno-builtin -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions etherealS.c
./libtool: -c: command not found

which derives from this in libtool:

          # Now compile the dynamic symbol file.
          $show "(cd $output_objdir && $LTCC \
	-c$no_builtin_flag$pic_flag_for_sy\mtable \"$dlsyms\")"

So, clearly, LTCC is not being set somewhere...

Regards
-----