Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] kerberos update

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:53:23 +1100
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomas Kukosa"
To: "Ethereal development"
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Ethereal-dev] kerberos update

> Only one API chanage would affect your packet-kerberos.c.
> I will add the flags field into the ber_choice structure.
> I can see that the packet-kerberos.c contains only two ber_choice table,
> I hope it would be reasonable to change them.
>
> All other changes would be back-compatible with current BER API.

go ahead.   ill modify kerberos acordingly.

good news. kerberos now dissects the PAC_LOGIN_INFO struct like a dream.
1, I misread the spec and did not see some extra data at the end.
2, My hexdump tool confused me and were hiding some lines identical to the
previous line (and cautght me off guard)
3, still some unknown 20 bytes at the beginning but they are easy to skip
over.

Beauty. the sids and group memberships from inside the PAC_LOGON_INFO.