Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Help with .syc file

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:11:26 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Barson, Aryeh wrote:

> Greetings!
> I have a .syc file captured directly off of a Paradyne iMarc CSU/DSU.
> The file is supposed to be a trace of LMI status of connections
> configured on the unit. Paradyne states that the file should be readable
> with a Data General Sniffer, but I've yet to find such a product. None
> of the various filter formats seem to work. Suggestions?

What have you tried up to this point? Does a recent version if Ethereal
understand the file? If not, what error message do you get?

Regards
-----
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Barson;Aryeh
FN:Barson, Aryeh
ORG:Covad Communications;Network Eng.-SJC
TITLE:MTS II
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(408) 434-2013
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(408) 802-6764
ADR;WORK:;Cube 65;2510 Zanker Rd.;San Jose;CA;95131;US
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cube 65=0D=0A2510 Zanker Rd.=0D=0ASan Jose, CA 95131=0D=0AUS
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ABarson@xxxxxxxxx
REV:20031203T220048Z
END:VCARD