Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Help with .syc file

From: "Barson, Aryeh" <ABarson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:37:36 -0800
Title: Help with .syc file

Greetings!
I have a .syc file captured directly off of a Paradyne iMarc CSU/DSU. The file is supposed to be a trace of LMI status of connections configured on the unit. Paradyne states that the file should be readable with a Data General Sniffer, but I've yet to find such a product. None of the various filter formats seem to work. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Aryeh Barson
Sr. Technical Staff
<<Barson, Aryeh.vcf>>

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Barson;Aryeh
FN:Barson, Aryeh
ORG:Covad Communications;Network Eng.-SJC
TITLE:MTS II
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(408) 434-2013
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(408) 802-6764
ADR;WORK:;Cube 65;2510 Zanker Rd.;San Jose;CA;95131;US
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cube 65=0D=0A2510 Zanker Rd.=0D=0ASan Jose, CA 95131=0D=0AUS
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ABarson@xxxxxxxxx
REV:20031203T220048Z
END:VCARD