Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Regarding Colored Display

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:17:23 +0530
Hi list
My query is regarding color display option of ethereal.
One can select a filter and specify the foreground and background colors so
that a packet matching the criteria will be displayed with the foreground
background color selected.
As i found out these color configurations are saved in
<APP-DATA>\Ethereal\colorfilters dir in window and probably in some other
locations on other OS.
My queries are
1. Are there any template colorfilters file .Although  protocol number
supported on ethereal is large ,but still if some one has tried in past.
2 Can I change the default location of this file eg. can we manage to put
this file in the same dir as the ethereal executable (May require some code
change).
best regards
Naveen