Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] interface options patch IV

From: "Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:58:13 +0100
> Maybe Graham will have some time to test this out? (Thanks again Graham.)

Looks good to me, not sure how I got anointed the Win32 GUI arbiter of taste
though :-)

Graham.

P.S. While we're at it, the combobox for the default interface on the
preferences | capture dialog is right justified, instead of left (as are the
contents when the droplist is dropped), and this makes it difficult to see
the new description.  If at all possible it would be nice if it was left
aligned.  A quick perusal of the GTK docs didn't enlighten me.