Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] TimeReference frames and wish list change requests

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:52:30 -0700

On Sep 11, 2003, at 8:17 PM, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:

For the wish list, can someone remove this entry:
7, Conversations.
I belive we have implemented this wish now.

No. We've implemented the conversations part of it, but not the protocols or addresses part.

I've updated the item to reflect that. (The item also asked for "next packet"/"previous packet" buttons; we have a "Find Frame" pop-up menu item for that, but the UI for that is a bit clunky - "Next" and "Previous" buttons might make it a bit more convenient to use.)