Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TimeReference frames and wish list change requests

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:17:40 +1000
Hi list,

I just checked in a new feature:  TimeReference frames

  One can now select a packet and mark it as a TimeReference packet using
the menu.
  A TimeReference packet will be indicated by having all timestamp related
column entries replaced by the string *REF*
  A TimeReference packet will always be displayed in the packet pane, and
overrides any display filters.

  When a frame is a TimeReference frame, all later frames will calculate the
TimeRelativeToFirstPacket  relative to the timestamp of the TimeReference
frame instead of the first frame of the capture.

  You can have any number of TimeReference frames you like.

---
For the wish list, can someone remove this entry:
7, Conversations.
I belive we have implemented this wish now.