Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Debugging Plugin DLLs

From: "Chris Waters" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:55:43 -0700
Hi,

I am writing a plugin DLL under Windows and would like to know if anyone has
a good method for debugging plugins.

I compile my DLL and copy it to the c:\program files\ethereal\plugins\0.9.15
directory (which seems to be the only place that Ethereal looks for
plugins). I can debug the Ethereal code OK, but MSVC++ can't find the plugin
sources. I have tried adding the source directory in the options dialog,
with no improvement.

Does anyone have any tips.

Regards,

Chris Waters