Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Building Etheral with MSVC++ 7

From: "Bill Meier" <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:17:45 -0500
<snip>

>The MSVC++ 7 problems await somebody with the time and energy to devote to
>making Ethereal build on MSVC++ 7.

I believe that I got 0.9.13 built using VC++ 7 and that the work required
was quite minimal.

(I've normally used VC++ 6 since that's
what is used to make the windows release version).

I'm happy to revisit building with vc++ 7 (for 0.9.15) over the next
several days and submit whatever changes/variations are needed (mostly, I
seem to remember involving the make file).

Bill Meier