Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Summary statistics + Data in filtered packets (fwd)

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:20:45 -0700

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 7:18 AM, Jean-Michel Fayard wrote:

( Here are the patches for my previous mail )

Sorry, when I said "three messages you sent out" I should have said "five messages you sent out" - which doesn't count your messages with the taps.

Please check the current CVS version of Ethereal (or, if you can't use anonymous CVS, the next nightly snapshot), or the next release, to make sure the right version of your patches went in.