Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Summary statistics + Data in filtered packets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:14:51 -0700

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 6:52 AM, Jean-Michel Fayard wrote:

=> the patch itsef is simple
It consists of the files : summary.[ch].diff and gtk/summmary_dlg.c
of the patches.tar.bz2 archive. (The rest is relevant for my next mail)

Checked in. (It would've been less confusing had the other patches been in the other mail, rather than this mail.)

I checked in the version of the patches from the first of the three messages you sent out. I hope they're all the same, or that the first one of them had the correct patches.

FAYARD Jean-Michel <jean-michel.fayard@xxxxxxxxxx

I used that e-mail address in the credits - is that the one you want, rather than the imag.fr or laposte.net address? (Is laposte.net an e-mail service - and Internet service? - from the French post office?)