Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Summary statistics + Data in filtered packets

From: Jean-Michel Fayard <jmfayard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:02:44 +0200 (DST)
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Guy Harris wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 6:52 AM, Jean-Michel Fayard wrote:
>
> > => the patch itsef is simple
> > It consists of the files : summary.[ch].diff and gtk/summmary_dlg.c
> > of the patches.tar.bz2  archive. (The rest is relevant for my next
> > mail)
>
> Checked in.  (It would've been less confusing had the other patches
> been in the other mail, rather than this mail.)
Good

> I checked in the version of the patches from the first of the three
> messages you sent out.  I hope they're all the same, or that the first
> one of them had the correct patches.
Yes, they are the same. Sorry for this, I had a lot of problems with my
mail yesterday.

> > FAYARD Jean-Michel <jean-michel.fayard@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> I used that e-mail address in the credits - is that the one you want,
> rather than the imag.fr or laposte.net address?  (Is laposte.net an
> e-mail service - and Internet service? - from the French post office?)
Yes, this adress is fine, others adress are temporary adresses.
<< La poste >> is the french state monopoly post office, but also offer
a free webmail service http://laposte.net (but I would _not_ recommand
it to you)