Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Changing colors of ethereal GUI

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:37:26 +0530
Thanks Guy
Your idea worked
In the ethereal source I modified the gtk/main.c file

***
Add line
gtk_rc_parse( "gtk.rc");
before the line
 create_main_window(pl_size, tv_size, bv_size, prefs);
*******

recompile the source .
example gtk.rc file is given at link
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial1.2/gtk_tut-21.html
Cut the relevant portion and save it as gtk.rc (This default file works but
you will have to appropriately modify it to bring the GUI changes, you like)
. Default file is attached with this message also.
Put this in ethereal source dir.
Now run ethereal .
Change gtk.rc to see different colors or colors you like.
Best Regards
Naveen