Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Changing colors of ethereal GUI

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:40:50 +0530
Hi list
I posted a simillar question time back back but did'nt get any response.
Question might be very obvious to list members. I hope to get some response this time.
The GUI colors seen on ethereal screen are blue grey and white. I would like to know if these colors can be changed by changing some file/files in gtk dir. I am basically a network programmer. I have never worked with any GUI programming.
I will appreciate any help
best regards
Naveen