Ethereal-dev: RE : [Ethereal-dev] GDI resource leak on Windows when scrolling

From: "RABRET Laurent FTRD/DAC/ISS" <laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:06:08 +0200
This problem is an old known bug affecting "early" Windows GDK releases.
Objects created by "CreateRectRgnIndirect" were not destroyed... It was
fixed about 2 years ago. I use like you a recent glib-2.0 and gtk+ (1.3
and 2) libraries and there's no GDI resource leak at all. What is
strange in your description is that it seems you still see a 1
increasing GDI resource. This should not occur (and doesn't on my
computer...)

Regards
Laurent