Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] little patch to packet-http.c allow to filter on the status c

From: "boulot.dodo" <boulot.dodo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:41:33 +0200
> However consider naming it http.response.code (similar to
the existing
> http.request.method). This way, other HTTP request and response
> attributes can be added in a more uniform manner.
It's better like this :-) I renamed the field as you suggested.

The term << Status Code >> comes from the RFC, so maybe we should
remove it in the filter syntax but continue to display it in
the GUI.
That's what patch1 do

Or we can remove all references to status_code, that's what
patch2 do.