Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Cisco Arionet 350 Card: RFMOD

From: "Hu, Guangping" <Guangping.Hu@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:18:25 -0400
Title: Cisco Arionet 350 Card: RFMOD

All,

I am tring to set up the RFMON mode for Cisco Aironet 350 PC card, but when I run  the following command,
echo "Mode: rfmon" >/proc/driver/aironet/ethN/Config
the mode is not being updated actually.

when I do cat on /proc/driver/aironet/ethN/Config, the mode value is ESS.

Can anyone help or explain this to me?

Thanks,

Guangping