Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] fix "parse error" with Debian's flex

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:33:14 -0700

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 5:29 AM, Dermot Bradley wrote:

Nope, no such lines.

Could you send us "scanner.c", then, along with

	1) the "flex" man page on your system;

	2) the output of a "make" done after removing "scanner.c"?

The flex version used is 2.5.31.

This box compiles ethereal fine in the past (last time I tried as a couple
of months ago).

Then the version of flex you have probably changed since the last time you tried it.