Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H.245 requesting help

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:04:31 +0200
Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> If anyone is interested in H.245, maybe you can mail me and test the
> dissector  and report all undecoded/misdecoded
> features you find back to me so I can fix them before considering whether it
> should be added to ethereal or not.

Hi, I'm very interested - and got a version some weeks ago but haven't has time to play with it yet. Please send the new one I will do some testing with it during the coming weekend.

I'm currently using the H.323-plugin (www.voice2sniff.org) a lot and It would be nice if your h245 disector could be integrated in a way that it could be possible to still use the H.323-plugin (select which one to use for h245 in preferences maybe).