Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H.245 requesting help

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:45:38 +0200 (MEST)
Hello Ronnie,

I am also interested in the dissector. Please mail it or contrib to
cvs-tree. It would make it even easier to create patches and distributing patched
versions for testing, having an up to date version online.

I can even try to include it in the h323-plugin although it would mean to
change machine generated code manually. I'm already quite familiar with the
h225 source-code and I believe it is not very difficult to create a mixed
plugin. (Or two plugins for license reasons.)

I have a lot of tracefiles, but everything is fastStart (h245 tunneled in
h225) so I have to create the mixed plugin before I can test your dissector.

Best regards,

Lars Roland