Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal user help and documentation

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:49:36 -0600
I am in the process of writing some documentation to help in the use of Ethereal. If anyone has any suggestions on things to cover then please advise. Also if there any corrections to what I have already done then please also let me know. Is there anything wrong with doing this in regards to the GPL or Ethereal documentation license? Please advise...

Greg Morris
Novell Technical Support
Worldwide Support Services - Client
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com