Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] NFS Read/Write Histogram Calculation script, and html page.

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:38:54 +1100
Hi list,

maybe we can add small user contributed tips and tricks as html pages to the
website.
something where users can share practical tips and tricks and study how
others are
solving problems using tethereal/ethereal.

this might be a good way to learn how to use tethereal/ethereal, like in
learn-by-example.

as an example i have attached a very simple html page that shows a small
very simple
shellscript that calls tethereal once and generates NFS Read/Write io
completion time histograms
on any capture file.
The resolution of the histogram is 5ms intervals but a user can easily
change it to fit his/her
needs.

what do you think?

best regards