Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Colour//////Color Filters

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:10:48 +1100
One thing I would like to see is the colorfilter file redone.
Curently it is messy to distribute and merge individual color filters to
users.

Can you add functionality to import/export individual color filter entries?

So that one could click on one color filter and then do export and store
this individual color filter
as a file somewhere.
This file could then be emailed to a user and the user could import the
colorfilter.

As default, maybe new colorfilters could be added as the first or last entry
in the filter list.
the user could always later change the order using the up down buttons.

In addition to this, it would be useful to have a full import/export of the
colorfilter file.
This would just be a complete file copy/replace of the colorfilter file and
can be done already
today if one knows where the filter file is stored. but most users dont know
where it is stored
and it may differ from platform to platform.
ethereal knows where the file is stored though.