Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Invalid LAPB Frame for Wellfleet protocol

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:45:24 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Jeff Foster wrote:

> OK, Here you go. The .syc file is the capture and the .prn
> file is the printout.

Well, it looks like the address and control fields have been swapped by
someone.

Secondly, the address field is always the same, 03, but that is OK, if
each I frame contains increasing sequence numbers in the ack field.
However, the control field does not seem to contain an I-frame command,
either.

This really should be a different DLT-type or something, as it does seem
to be invalid LAPB frames.

Regards
-----