Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Invalid LAPB Frame for Wellfleet protocol

From: Jeff Foster <jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:35:53 -0600
I have a capture from a NAI sniffer that is Wellfleet standard protocol,
a router to router over HDLC protocol. Ethereal shows the decode as
Invalid LAPB Frame. Anyone want to look at the capture?

How about a "decode as" function for layer 2?

Jeff Foster
jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****