Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RFE: Adding graphical "tcp stream" view to ethereal ?

From: "J.Smith" <lbalbalba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:11:12 +0100
Hi.

I was just wondering if it would at all be possible or considered desirable
to add a graphical tcp stream view to ethereal (perhaps in the "follow tcp
stream" view), just like some of the examples that are included in W.
Richard Stephens TCP Illustrated book, or the "TCP trace" option that is
included in "packetyzer" (which seems to be based on ethereal) ?

[ I added a picture to better show what I am talking about here. ]

Sincerely,

J.Smith